DoombringerofDoomDoombringerofDoom

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

weebl and bob - band weebl and bob - band

Weebl, you are still my god.

thekingandi: This is Weebl... look at his damn name, and website.
Weebl: Excellent job as usual, I'd expect nothing less.

Booty-Dance 3 Booty-Dance 3

Rave-alious

Excellent work, the (one) male was busting out some Eric quality liquid ^__^ (no, I don't expect anyone to know who he or the LPC is)This movie reminds me of the introductions to the James Bond movies with all the high contrast women dancing around. I would have given you a higher score on graphics, but it was, on occation, messy. Still, excellent work and keep it up ^_^

"Stripped" - VHS "Stripped" - VHS

YES! RAMMSTEIN AND ANIME

i can die happy now. mmm... love hina... mmm... furi kuri... mmm... rammstein. oh the other stuff was all right too i guess. ^_^

WTFNOOB TT: TheWeebl WTFNOOB TT: TheWeebl

blah...

it wasn't just banned because it was "hardcore" it was banned cause it SUCKED ASS.

no, i'm not an ass... this is the first 0 review i have ever given.

Zelda (work in progress) Zelda (work in progress)

please finish

you have a great start here. i recently went back to finally finsh ocarina of time. i look foward to seeing how you finish this ^_^

Matrix Relovolutions! Matrix Relovolutions!

heehee

that was good. eva owns, except for the crap ass ending. at least the movies fixed that :)

Mario Brothers - Part IV Mario Brothers - Part IV

Excellent

I loved that movie... It took a real deep look at the backstory behind mario. Maybe I should watch the rest of the series too ^_^. And mr. senorepants, the music did not suck, it provided a mood, much better than head imploding techno, or rock music would. Oh and the battle sequence reminded me of braveheart, except with mushrooms.

SPAR SPAR

w00t that was awesome!!!

see above

Dante's Battle 3 Dante's Battle 3

ok

it was okay... but the voices were pretty terrible

Arrogancy: Episode One Arrogancy: Episode One

Beautiful

That was just great. Best Flash Anime I've ever seen. Perhaps I'll try to get my friend to help me make something like it. :)